Milipol, created in 1984, is the leading worldwide exhibition of homeland security. The show is held in Paris in odd-numbered years and in Qatar in even-numbered years. Targeted to security professionals, manufacturers, users, purchasing agents and exhibitors of all nationalities, Milipol provides a unique opportunity to share information and network. Initially, the exhibition was devoted to promoting security techniques and equipment. It has since broadened its scope to include the security of public and private groupings, industries and businesses, civil protection and homeland security.
Organised under the aegis of the French Ministry of the Interior, Milipol Paris has become a major event for promoting French technologies.
The Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Civi.Pol is also the Chairman of the Milipol exhibitions, as well as of the Milipol consortium.
Milipol is a brand of the consortium, whose members include Civi.Pol Conseil, Cofrexport, Protecop, Thales and Visiom.
The 20th edition of Milipol Paris was held from November 21 to 24, 2017 at Paris-Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre.
Milipol Paris welcomed :
- 1005 exhibitors from 53 countries (of which 66 % of exhibitors out of France), +6 % versus 2015 ;
- 29,939 visitors from 143 countries (of which 45 % out of France) ;
- 161 official delegations from 77 countries ;
- 331 journalists from 26 countries (36 % out of France) ;
- 27 conferences and round tables attended by 1058 participants ;
- 6 Milipol Awards awarded for the first time
Next edition : November 19 to 22, 2019 at Paris-Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre.
The 11th edition of Milipol Qatar was held from October 31 to November 2, 2016 at the Doha Exhibition & Convention Centre.
Milipol Qatar welcomed :
- 230 exhibitors from 35 countries ;
- 6,538 visitors from 103 countries ;
- 246 official delegates from 35 countries ;
- 18 speakers and more than 350 conference attendees during 17 cutting-edge topic conferences ;
- 182 journalists from 14 countries.
Next edition : October 29 to 31, 2018 at the Doha Exhibition & Convention Centre.
The 7th edition of Milipol Asia-Pacific was held from April 4 to 6, 2017 at Singapore.
Milipol Asia-Pacific welcomed :
- 270 exhibitors from 36 countries ;
- More than 6,700 visitors from 62 countries ;
- 70 official delegations from 11 countries ;
- 350 participants in conferences organized over 2 days
Next edition : April 2 to 4, 2019 at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore.